“Bahubali 2 – The Conclusion”, the new magic of Bollywood and Tollywood
Some facts about S.S. Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’:
- First ever film to earn INR 1000 crores, and that too in just 2 weeks time-frame.
- The film set an all-time record with its first-day collections. Shattered box-office records in film history by crossing the Rs 100 crore mark on day one itself.
- Within 24 hours, the trailer of Baahubali: The Conclusion had earned 50 million views on YouTube
- Nearly 1 million tickets were sold online within 24 hours of opening of advance booking.
- A totally new language called ‘Kiliki’ was invented for the Kalakeya tribe.
- Sources say that the climax of the Baahubali: The Conclusion has cost a whopping Rs 30 crore.
- Baahubali entered the Guinness Book of World Record for largest poster ever (50,000 sq feet).
- Team Baahubali and Jurassic World share the same VFX team. Special effects in the movie have matched the level of any Hollywood film and have definitely been one of the major highlights of the film.
- Over 800 technicians worked tirelessly in the art, design and visuals department to make the larger than life visual effects of Bahubali 2.
Source: Various news sources